XPin™ Power Supplies — EVOLUTION EVOLVED.
XPin™ Power Supplies have been designed to be the most efficient and coolest running available. The original OEM supplies utilized linear regulations which were at best no more than 45% efficient. All of that wasted energy went into the heatsink, which in turn heats up everything around it. XPin™ designs utilize the latest switching power supply technology providing up to 97% efficiency under normal loads. All XPin™ designs have been thoroughly simulated with the leading industry standard tools and tested after production to make sure they standup to the rigors of pinball play.
XP-DE5047 for Data East Games
XP-DE5047 Power Supply
Batman, Checkpoint, Guns N Roses, Hook, Jurassic Park, Last Action Hero,
Lethal Weapon, Richie Rich, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Star Trek 25th Anniversary,
Star Wars, Tales From the Crypt, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,
WWM Royal Rumble, The Who’s Tommy Pinball Wizard, Batman Forever*,
Baywatch*, Mary Shelly’s Frankenstein*, Maverick*
*Fuse F3 not loaded.
· Plug & Play installation for installation by novices and experts alike
· Highest 5V efficiency of any aftermarket power supply
· Coolest running
· Short circuit and over-voltage protection on 5V power rail
· Professionally assembled in USA for top quality
· 2 Year Manufactures Warranty against all manufacturing defects
· Installation Time: About 20 minutes
· Tools Required: 1/4” Nut-driver, Phillips screwdriver
1. Unplug the AC power from your pinball machine. Remove game backglass.
Open back box.
2. Remove existing power supply.
3. Install fuses provided per silk screen.
4. Install the XP-DE5047 into the back box.
5. Connect all connectors as indicated.
6. Double-check all connections, plug in the machine, and turn the game on.
7. All systems should be operational! Play on!
NOTE: A red X indicates "OUT OF STOCK"