XPin Display Products — EVOLUTION EVOLVED.
New XPin™ LED (Light Emitting Diodes) displays for pinball machines are the Best Performing, Most Feature-Packed and Economical replacement systems for obsolete glass plasma digital displays. The XP-BLY2518-21 is our 6-Digit version for Bally/Stern games and comes with all required Mounting Hardware, Foam Light Block, and No-Glare adhesive Film.
The XP-BLY2518-21 has been tested extensively in numerous machines. The design takes advantage of the latest in technology to ensure that they use less power than the original plasma displays and other competing LED displays. The patent pending Brightness Control allows you to set the brightness level you want. Available in Orange, Red, Green, and Blue.
6-Digit LED Displays for Bally/Stern Games
Classic Bally & Classic Stern
• Plug & Play installation for installation by novices and experts alike
• Adjustable Brightness to match varying game-room conditions
• Lowest power consumption of any display on the market —
No overloaded game power supplies
• Aesthetically sleek Black Matte finish
• Foam Light-Blocks prevent general illumination leakage glare
• Professionally assembled in USA for top quality
• 2 Year Manufactures Warranty against all manufacturing defects
• Optional Transparent Grey Vinyl Film for Light-Block
The XP-BLY2518-21 uses the original cables found in your machine.
· Installation Time: About 7 minutes
· Tools Required: None
1. Unplug the AC power from your pinball machine. Remove game backglass.
Unplug all display board connecting cables and remove the original glass
display circuit boards.
2. JP1: If a comma is desired in your score leave the jumper on JP1, remove
if no comma is wanted.
3. JP2: Used for an upcoming feature. Remove and place on a single pin.
4. Assemble the Driver Board & Display Board as shown in the Instructions.
5. Slide the assembly into the tray in the Backboard and plug existing cable
assembly into the board.
6. Install Foam Light Blocks around the displays and attach vinyl film if desired.
7. Close it up and install the Backglass. You are now ready to play!
Full game 6-Digit “Kits” are also available: Click Here
Click Here for our XP-BLY2518-58 7-Digit Displays
NOTE: A red X indicates "OUT OF STOCK"