XPin Display Products — EVOLUTION EVOLVED.
XPin™ LED Displays utilize the latest display technology and circuit designs to enhance your pinball machine while retaining the original factory look of Plasma displays. The LED module blocks are manufactured to exacting standards and utilize the latest manufacturing techniques to achieve never before seen power savings, exclusively for XPin™ products. Black faced blocks add to the aesthetics even when the game is turned off. All XPin™ LED Displays come supplied with a foam Light Block to help prevent light bleeds Into the display area.
Frontside of XP-BANZAI Display
Backside of XP-BANZAI Display
WMS: Banzai Run
· Plug & Play installation for installation by novices and experts alike
· Adjustable Brightness to match varying game-room conditions
· Lowest power consumption of any display on the market
— No overloaded game power supplies
· Aesthetically sleek Black Matte finish
· Foam Light-Blocks prevent general illumination leakage glare
· Professionally assembled in USA for top quality
· 2 Year Manufactures Warranty against all manufacturing defects
· Optional Transparent Grey Vinyl Film for Light-Blocks
· Installation Time: About 20 minutes
· Tools Required: 1/4” Nut-driver, Phillips Screwdriver
1. Unplug the AC power from your pinball machine. Remove game backglass.
2. Open the backbox, and remove the original display board (D-12146) and
the attached driver board (D-10877).
3. Connect all cables leading from the head to the display driver board.
4. It is recommended that you remove the High Voltage fuse from your
power supply, as it is no longer needed.
5. Attach the Foam Light-Blocks on their respective LED displays.
6. The optional grey vinyl is easily installed at this time.
7. Double-check all connections, plug in the machine, and turn the game on.
The LEDs will light up. Pressing the TEST pushbutton on the XP-WMS10877
board will illuminate all segments of all displays. This indicates that all boards
and cables in the XPin™ System are operating correctly. Use the thumbwheel
BRIGHTNESS control on the board to set your preferred illumination level.
8. PLAY PINBALL! You’ll enjoy your XPin™ displays for years to come!
NOTE: A red X indicates "OUT OF STOCK"